Saturday, November 20, 2010

Oh snap!

Aunt Charisse and her family were in town today! AND it's Haydin and Randi's birthday.
We went to the rodeo!
...and I didn't get any pictures...
But it was very Mormon and very cowboy and very dusty and very fun!

Then we came back home for cake and ice cream and hot tubbing!! :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Oh yeah, Jarrett came too. I forgot to mention that. He came to the rodeo just because I asked him too. hahaha he was a little shocked by the hickness of it, I think. It was great.

ANYWAY.

So Jarrett borrowed a swimsuit from us...

And he changed in my room.

... and I may have found some evidence that we are a little too close.
Photobucket
...yup this is his underwear that he just left lying on my floor.
Seriously?
hahahahaha

And then he looked like this. and Andrea thought it was hilarious.
So I documented.
Photobucket

Aww besties. :)
...even if he does fart in my room without any trace of shame.
Photobucket

The end.


P.S. Anyone else see Jake's super duper special face in the above photograph? He did it on purpose and I thought it was hilarious.
Photobucket

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Keep the special face for posterity's sake.

Andrea said...

That is what EVERY picture of me, until I was ten, looked like. Stupid lazy eye.

Kendra B. said...

Andrea -- I had one too when I was little! haha and Annie, you make me laugh!!!

Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi, I'm Annie. I like life. I think it's pretty DARN awesome. I like blogging because I like writing. And I like talking about my life. I like that people read about my life... which is vain, I know. But I do! I'm a very silly girl but you'll like me. I just know it. :)
Powered by Blogger.