Monday, November 1, 2010

I really don't wanna do homework...

So I'll blog instead! Woohooo!

Halloween. Was. Awesome.

I woke up. And went to church. And it was awesome. Duh.
Then I came home and had hamburgers that Mike made. They were awesome. Duh.
And Chocolaty Goodness and Monte Cristo came over. And we got all dressed up and scared the living daylights out of people in the haunted house. and it was AWESOME. Duh.

:)

Oh, you want pictures?

Okay.


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Hello, we rock. Thanks, Mike for letting us SCARE!

The end. :)

2 comments:

Kendra B. said...

Monte Cristo is freaking hot.

Annie Citrine said...

Mmm don't I know it! haha

Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi, I'm Annie. I like life. I think it's pretty DARN awesome. I like blogging because I like writing. And I like talking about my life. I like that people read about my life... which is vain, I know. But I do! I'm a very silly girl but you'll like me. I just know it. :)
Powered by Blogger.