Tuesday, November 16, 2010

I'm still alive, whaa??

Yeah, so I really had a lot of homework to do after not doing ANY this weekend.
... that's why I've been failing at blogging lately.

Sorry dears.

But I'm back! I promise!

You know why?

I feel FABULOUS!

You know why?

I just woke up from the best nap ever ever.

You know WHY it was the best nap ever ever?

I was wearing this:


Photobucket

I've been craving these since I saw them 2 Christmases ago on some friend on facebook that I haven't talked to in 4 years.

And now I have them!

*Love*


Oh yeah! I'm also doing fabulous because of my weekend in Thatcher with my loverliness, Richard!

I will tell you all about that.. probably tomorrow.

For tonight I have math, loving these footie pajamas, and studying for Psych 101 with Jarrett... and possibly some Undercover Brother if we're lucky.

Photobucket

If you have the means.. I highly recommend picking one up!
(Brownie points for anyone who can tell me who says that quote)

Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi, I'm Annie. I like life. I think it's pretty DARN awesome. I like blogging because I like writing. And I like talking about my life. I like that people read about my life... which is vain, I know. But I do! I'm a very silly girl but you'll like me. I just know it. :)
Powered by Blogger.