Thursday, November 11, 2010

Mailbag!!

Dear Sandra Bullock,
You are absolutely adorable and I am and will always be jealous of your lips. I want them on my face. kthanks.
Love, Me

Photobucket

Dear Lovely New Acer Laptop,
Way to go with the whole having better speakers than my old stinky laptop that DIED.
Love, Me


Dear Snuggie and Slippers,
We are going to get to know each other again VERRRYYY well this coming winter. I had no choice but to forsake you this summer because you are just SO warm and cozy.. but now that it's FINALLY getting cooler, we can be lovers again.
I'm kind of stoked.
Love, Me



Dear Thatcher,
I can't wait to spend the whoooole weekend in you with my familia and Richard! (aka Monte Cristo). We're going to have jolly good times, I can tell.
Love, Me


Dear Shawna,
I am about to pee my pantiloons because I'm so excited to see you!
Love, Me


Dear Kelene,
I am super duper excited to help you with Winter Formal details. My little baby sister is finally growing up! awwww.
Love, Me


Dear Jade,
I miss your stinkin guts! Let's have a sleepover on Saturday when Ryan's gone, yeah?
Love, Me


Dear Richard,
Oh hey, I like you.
Love, Me


Dear Jarrett (aka Chocolaty Goodness),
I'm finally writing in my blog that you are the one that introduced Richard and I at institute.
Moral of the story?
Black friend + going to institute = get a boyfriend. I give you almost full credit.
Love, Me

Dear Bedtime,
I used to think you were just fine. We got along pretty well. But now I see you have done nothing but take and take and take!
Rude.
So I'm sending you away to a counselor this weekend and when I get back on Monday you better have shaped up. Because you need to change to something much much earlier.
For shame.
Love, Me

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi, I'm Annie. I like life. I think it's pretty DARN awesome. I like blogging because I like writing. And I like talking about my life. I like that people read about my life... which is vain, I know. But I do! I'm a very silly girl but you'll like me. I just know it. :)
Powered by Blogger.