Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Woman troubles...

...are stupid.
Hardcordly stupid.
likeWOAH.
Rude, uterus.
Rude.

HOWEVER.
I get through it.
And you can too!
(If you're a girl, at least... if you're a guy with these problems... you've got other issues I just really don't have time to address. Sorry.)

And so, I have come up with 6 things that make ME feel better at least.
And hopefully will make you feel better, too.
Ready?

#1.
DRUGS!
Hello, pretty white pills.
I love you.
Photobucket


#2.
Photobucket
Dude.
This does not need an explanation.
But I could just KISS the person who invented this beauty.


#3.
Hot chicken noodle soup.
Warm on the INSIDE and OUTSIDE.
Perfect.
Photobucket


#4.
This awesome Princess thermos to eat the soup out of.
...also I'm eating it with my fingers because I'm too lazy/in pain to get a spoon.
But isn't it HAPPY??
:)
Photobucket
... it doesn't HAVE to be a princess thermos though... it could just be ANY happy container.
Just make sure it's happy.
You'll need it.


#5.
The knowledge that you are going through this so that someday you can have adorable, perfect, little babies. :)
Cute yawn Pictures, Images and Photos


#6.
Nap time.
Photobucket
Just sleep it off, girl.
That's MY plan at least!
Nighty night, dears.

1 comment:

Kendra B. said...

Hahaha I LOVED IT! And my uterus is the reason I hate those precious, hot RM's that one little week out of the whole entire month :)

Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi, I'm Annie. I like life. I think it's pretty DARN awesome. I like blogging because I like writing. And I like talking about my life. I like that people read about my life... which is vain, I know. But I do! I'm a very silly girl but you'll like me. I just know it. :)
Powered by Blogger.