Thursday, November 11, 2010

Today is going to pretty. :)

I get to spend the whole weekend with my familia!!!

And my honey bunches is coming with me! :)

And I woke up to a call from Shawna this morning telling me that if I wasn't her niece and a girl and 19 and she was already married... she would marry me. hahahahaha

And I keep laughing at the dream Andrea had where she was in this reality tv show with a bunch of people she knew from high school and such. But at the end Richard and I were in it and Richard was going back to this other reality tv show. But he had to do all these retarded REALLY not impressive physical feats. She was like, "I like Richard a lot!... but... this was just WEIRD! But you were soooo into it! He had on this tight muscle shirt and these cycling shorts and you were just staring and sighing."
HILAR.

And I have this song stuck in my head. Which I don't mind because it's the cutest thing ever. And it's already on my other blog... but I thought I'd spread the joy!

Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi, I'm Annie. I like life. I think it's pretty DARN awesome. I like blogging because I like writing. And I like talking about my life. I like that people read about my life... which is vain, I know. But I do! I'm a very silly girl but you'll like me. I just know it. :)
Powered by Blogger.