Tuesday, November 30, 2010

I might be falling in love...

.... with the guitar.
It's true.
I've always wanted one.
So I could learn.
Because I heard it was easy.
And it would seriously up my hot points. (obvi)
But I just never got one.
Mostly because of how poor I am.

SO

You can imagine my joy at finding my Uncle Michael has one!!
I was going to start learning over Christmas break...
But I had nothing to do tonight so I decided to start!

And it's lovely.
And this guitar and I are going to get along splendidly, I can tell.
:)

First song I'm learning?
You and I by Ingrid Michaelson.
Super generic and everyone knows it, I know.
BUT it's pretty easy and I'm just a beginner for heavens sake! Don't be judging.
Plus it's a darling song and I like it.
The end.

P.S. I decided to record it for you guys!
I know, I know. It's all choppy and disconnected.
What else is new when I record songs for you, huh?
ANYWAY.
Forgive me.
And here you go.
:)

2 comments:

Kendra B. said...

You're so talented and I loved it and i love you!

Sister Larson said...

ANNIE!! I know that song on the Uke. We can play it together and record it over Christmas break. Yes? Maybe? Do you like this plan? I do. I want to. Tell me your thoughts. I think it would be darling. I love that song. :))

Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi, I'm Annie. I like life. I think it's pretty DARN awesome. I like blogging because I like writing. And I like talking about my life. I like that people read about my life... which is vain, I know. But I do! I'm a very silly girl but you'll like me. I just know it. :)
Powered by Blogger.