Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Weekend Lovlies

This weekend was fabulous.

Photobucket


To be perfectly honest we were pretty boring most of the time.

Which was a little bit perfect.

..Thatcher has nothing to do anyway.

Photobucket


I felt a little bad... Richard might not be used to the boredom.

I only go there for my awesome FAMILY!
(He got to meet ALL of them at once! He's a trooper.)

But he said he likes them. :)
And they like him. :)
Mmmm.

The one most exciting thing we did all weekend was go shooting! Thanks to Uncle Eric and all his fun guns!

... This also happened to be basically the only time I took pictures.. sorry.

But here they are!


Driving to the shooting place! For some reason Richard got stuck carrying all the stuffed animals we were gonna BLOW UP!
Photobucket


I know, I know. We're the cutest.
Photobucket


We really do like each other, I promise.
Photobucket


See? :)
Photobucket


Hello Mr. Bulldog that Kelene will blow up.
Photobucket


This gun was fraaaaakin awesome.
Photobucket


Hello Mr. Bunny. Where'd your body go? OH I BLEW IT UP! BAHAHAHA
Photobucket


What a stud.



:)
Photobucket


BAHAHAHA we found the nose.
Photobucket


Kelene's before picture:
Photobucket


BAM BAM!



Kelene's after picture:
Photobucket


Oh mercy! Isn't he handsome? :) MmmMMmmmm
Photobucket


My PERSONAL favorite.
Photobucket


Playing with Jade. :)
Photobucket




It was a lovely weekend.
And stake conference was awesome.
And the movie Unstoppable was awesome! I recommend it. Yup.
The end. :)

1 comment:

Sister Larson said...

Annie. Oh my freaking goodness sakies. You are dating a very adorable man. And I admit. I am jealous. So...if you could just send some I Know That A Handsome Hunk of a Son of God Will Find Me Very Soon vibes in my direction, I would be ridiculously grateful. You've got plenty. Haha. I loved these pictures. You look so happy! Thank you for blogging everything. I wouldn't have nearly as much to vicariously live for without you.

Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi, I'm Annie. I like life. I think it's pretty DARN awesome. I like blogging because I like writing. And I like talking about my life. I like that people read about my life... which is vain, I know. But I do! I'm a very silly girl but you'll like me. I just know it. :)
Powered by Blogger.