Saturday, November 6, 2010

Once upon a time...

... I was the worstestest sister ever.

Whaa?

It's true.

Kelene texted me yesterday asking if I wanted to go to baptisms with her this morning at 8am.
Pshhhh heck yes!
BUT then I went on that date and I didn't get back to my car at Monte Cristo's until 1:30 in the AM.
and then I was a doofus and cuddled with him instead of going home right away.
Oh, I kill myself sometimes.

So I get home reallly late and then I can't sleep after that.
DUMBFACE SLEEP FAIRY WHY DID YOU LEAVE ME??
SO I texted Kelene at about 5am telling her to call me when she woke up(so I could ask her if we could do baptisms LATERRR)

So she did. And we moved baptisms to 10am.
Perfect. I'll wake up at 9:30, throw on a dress and get outta here!
She calls me right after 9:30 telling me she FORGOT her recommend. She was super upset and I felt so bad.
Then she told me she'd been there just walking around for AN HOUR AND A HALF because her friends had all been busy that morning.

Holy Hannah.
I felt awful.
She was just trying to have a good morning with her big sister and I was being SELFISH SALLY.

So to make it up to her I was gonna take her to Sweet Cakes for a little brunch!

..but it was closed.

So we walked up and down Downtown Mesa looking in shops and funsies.
I love me some Kelene!


She's so dang cute. :)
Photobucket


Kelene picked these out for me. How do you feel about it?
Photobucket


Don't you sort of hate it when your little sister gets HOTTER than you??
Photobucket


It was grand. Then we met Mom and Grandma at Sweet Cakes and chatted and overall had a marvelous time.

The end.

1 comment:

Kendra B. said...

You guys are so cute. I love it.

Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi, I'm Annie. I like life. I think it's pretty DARN awesome. I like blogging because I like writing. And I like talking about my life. I like that people read about my life... which is vain, I know. But I do! I'm a very silly girl but you'll like me. I just know it. :)
Powered by Blogger.