Saturday, November 20, 2010

It's the little things really...

... like how he wears Old Spice deoderant.
... like how he puts the roll of toilet paper coming over the top instead of under.
... like how he sneak attack kisses me randomly.
... like how he's a terrible speller and it makes me giggle every time I get a misspelled text.
... like how he tells me I'm beautiful almost TOO much. Crazy boy.
... like how he randomly texts me "...hi" just to let me know he's thinking of me
... like how we can be in a big group of people and he'll look at me with that one look and I can't help but smile.
... like how even just thinking about it makes me smile. :)

2 comments:

Sister Larson said...

This...is more than Loke. This...is love. :))

Annie Citrine said...

Hahaha my goodness, Kyli. I don't know about THAT!

... but he does give me happy tinglies an AWFUL lot. :)

Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi, I'm Annie. I like life. I think it's pretty DARN awesome. I like blogging because I like writing. And I like talking about my life. I like that people read about my life... which is vain, I know. But I do! I'm a very silly girl but you'll like me. I just know it. :)
Powered by Blogger.