Wednesday, November 17, 2010

The Footie Adventures: Part One

Hey remember that one time I bought footies?

Oh yeah.
I made Jarrett go buy some too.
Photobucket

Look how happy he is to have FOOTIES!!

Photobucket

He seriously wouldn't stop modeling them. He loves them.

Photobucket

Naturally we had to take Footie Buddy pictures.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
He was freaking out because his Footie was stretched so tight you couldn't see his butt.


FOOTIES!!
Photobucket


The footies turned on each other!! It was scary for a minute. Especially since Jarrett's penguins were pretty much TWICE as big as my lil monkeys.
Photobucket


They resolved their differences though. :)
Photobucket


That's it for now.
But don't you worry! There will be more adventures where this came from!

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi, I'm Annie. I like life. I think it's pretty DARN awesome. I like blogging because I like writing. And I like talking about my life. I like that people read about my life... which is vain, I know. But I do! I'm a very silly girl but you'll like me. I just know it. :)
Powered by Blogger.