Monday, October 25, 2010

HALLOWEEN!

...is not actually here yet. But it might as well be. Holy Hannah. So the Fishers get WAAYYYY into Halloween. LikeWOAH. And it's fabulous. And I will document that more later. When it's actually Halloween probably and their HAUNTED HOUSE is finished. :)

But for now. We'll talk about my costume.

I was a unicorn.

Photobucket


A Uni-Corn.

Photobucket


Get it? bahahaha

Ethan helped me. :) He's the smartest, best little 11 year old ever to live.

Photobucket
(Yes, I look impossibly chunky and 12ish in this picture. Don't hate.)


And then I went to my ward's Halloween Carnival. And won some candy. And I WON A CUPCAKE IN THE CAKE WALK MY FIRST ROUND. Which is amazing because JUST TODAY my facebook status said, "I... want a cupcake."

And then I won the cutest cupcake ever ever.

Photobucket


And then there was a costume contest for the girls. And I won 3rd place. That's right, baby. 3rd. I think I should have won ALL the way.. stupid ElastiGirl from the Incredibles. PSH.

And then I wanted to go home because I was tired and had a headache and was feeling all sickly.. because I'm sick. And I was walking out when I got stopped by this group of guys.. most of whom I knew. But one of the ones I DIDN'T know took a bite out of my corn. I feel like I got Uni-Corn raped.

And I told him that.

And they all laughed.

Which made me feel funny.

Overall a very good night. :)

Photobucket

P.S. I just stole this photograph from facebook. This was onstage for the costume contest.

Photobucket


I am a very... INTENSE unicorn. yeah, that's the right word...

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi, I'm Annie. I like life. I think it's pretty DARN awesome. I like blogging because I like writing. And I like talking about my life. I like that people read about my life... which is vain, I know. But I do! I'm a very silly girl but you'll like me. I just know it. :)
Powered by Blogger.