Monday, October 11, 2010

Things I need to blog about: Five...and Six

TOPIC FIVE!

I'm getting a new laptop!! And I am able to do this because my dad was poor last year and the government decided to give me lots of money for school. And mine died. Stupid. But yaay for new things! :)

However, I don't know anything about computers. So I need some advice on what type to get. Any suggestions??

TOPIC SIX!

I saw this person at Walgreens the other day. It had a full on 5 o clock shadow... but also sounded like a girl... and had boobs... but was also rockin some kind of mullet? SO it was either a woman with some serious facial hair (bless her heart) OR a man with a very womanly voice and some rather prominent breasticles. Either way that person should not have a mullet. Ever. ....ever.

AND I'm quitting! I put in my 2 weeks notice. No, I do not have a job lined up.. per se... haha but I will get another job. It'll work out. I was just on the verge of getting fired... and I'd rather quit than get fired. It looks better, yeah?

YAAY!

I'll miss the weirdos, though. Not gonna lie. And Dreamy Dave! OH OH!! He said he'd miss seeing me when I told him I was quitting. I about fainted. And he looked SO good today. Man.

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi, I'm Annie. I like life. I think it's pretty DARN awesome. I like blogging because I like writing. And I like talking about my life. I like that people read about my life... which is vain, I know. But I do! I'm a very silly girl but you'll like me. I just know it. :)
Powered by Blogger.