Thursday, October 28, 2010

Oh yeah!

My Psychology of Death and Dying class had a PARTY last night! It was funsies. And we were all supposed to bring something. SO I brought this. :)

Photobucket

It's 7 layer dip. Delish. I was so proud of myself for making something so cute!

And for our costumes we were supposed to come up with something that had to do with death or dying....

Photobucket

....because Snow White died... sorta.... .... but then she came back to life... from Prince Charming's kiss?

Okay, so it was a bit of a stretch. BUT I LIKED IT!

:)

Sooooo I don't know if I should be Uni-Corn or Snow White for Halloween... what do you think?

And what are YOU being for Halloween?

1 comment:

Kelsey said...

I think the Uni-corn was pretty creative :) But Snow White DOES get kissed... idk, I'm not much help because I'm pretty lax.
My husband and I are being iPod silhouettes :) It's going to be pretty stinkin' awesome!

ps. I pretty much love you and miss you terribly <3

Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi, I'm Annie. I like life. I think it's pretty DARN awesome. I like blogging because I like writing. And I like talking about my life. I like that people read about my life... which is vain, I know. But I do! I'm a very silly girl but you'll like me. I just know it. :)
Powered by Blogger.