Friday, October 29, 2010

More Music. :)

So I recorded another song for you guys! :)
Happy, right?

And to explain a little... I was talking to Kyli Larsonface last night and she's been a little bummed lately. And I told her to go find a piano and play and sing her little heart out because "I'm sick. but I sang wicked yesterday haha sometimes you just have to sing even if your voice cracks and you start coughing in the middle." And she said that was a good quote. And I agreed. I like being quotable. :) The end. Hope you enjoy the latest!


2 comments:

Kelene Amethyst said...

I fell in love with this song because I have your singing songs CD. I love it :)

Annie Citrine said...

WOMAN! I want my cd's back!!

Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi, I'm Annie. I like life. I think it's pretty DARN awesome. I like blogging because I like writing. And I like talking about my life. I like that people read about my life... which is vain, I know. But I do! I'm a very silly girl but you'll like me. I just know it. :)
Powered by Blogger.