Saturday, October 16, 2010

Soo...

I'm feeling a little confused. My brain is just exploding that's all. It's funny how things work out, right? And by funny I mean it makes me want to cry. I'm not sure what to make of all this... but I hate it. I feel weird and uncomfortable but still perfectly natural and at home with you. You've been home for so long. My everything. My go to. But I don't know if things can be the same. And I just want to take you in my arms and make everything perfect again. But it was never perfect. How could it be? We're not right for each other and there's no way around it. You got your answer. You GOT your answer. A long time ago. Sometimes things just aren't meant to be. Sometimes things are supposed to happen in a horribly awful, wonderful, crazy, unbelievable way so you can just look back at the mess and know not to let that happen next time. We weren't complete. How could we be? Just friends can't ever be enough. People need love. And not just an "I love you" but an "I'm IN love with you." I want to love you but I'm in the process with someone else already. Bad timing is an understatement. I just want you to be happy. I want to be the perfect one for you and you be the perfect one for me, but I can't and you can't. I don't care what anyone says. It can't be. And it won't be.

Now where do we go from here.

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi, I'm Annie. I like life. I think it's pretty DARN awesome. I like blogging because I like writing. And I like talking about my life. I like that people read about my life... which is vain, I know. But I do! I'm a very silly girl but you'll like me. I just know it. :)
Powered by Blogger.