Monday, October 11, 2010

Things I need to blog about: Four

I am staying all by my lonesome in this big old house. And I'm basically loving it.
I'm making my own food. And blasting music. And playing piano and singing! It's nice to have a quiet house all to yourself just so you can make noise! And I'm going hot tubbing later. :)

And I got to take care of this adorable puppy for a day. :)

Photobucket


And make and eat this concoction. Weird, I know. BUT I LIKED IT!

Photobucket


Anyway, I'm basically loving being home all by myself. The end.

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi, I'm Annie. I like life. I think it's pretty DARN awesome. I like blogging because I like writing. And I like talking about my life. I like that people read about my life... which is vain, I know. But I do! I'm a very silly girl but you'll like me. I just know it. :)
Powered by Blogger.