Thursday, October 21, 2010

Mailbag!

Dear Hair,
I would absolutely love it if you would grow faster. I look at pictures of girls with long, luscious hair and I want that. I want you to be alll the way down my back. That would be awesome. So yeah, if you could work on that, I'd be very grateful. And I will promise not to cut you too much anymore.
LURVE, Me

Dear Stinky Cough/Cold,
I hate your stinkin guts. You make me vomit. You are the scuuuum between my toes.
Love, Me

Dear Fall,
I adore you. Your fantastical breezes make my soul happy.
Love, Me

Dear Bike Rides,
Hello, let's be friends. :)
Love, Me

Dear Monte Cristo,
You give me happy tingles.
Love, Me

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi, I'm Annie. I like life. I think it's pretty DARN awesome. I like blogging because I like writing. And I like talking about my life. I like that people read about my life... which is vain, I know. But I do! I'm a very silly girl but you'll like me. I just know it. :)
Powered by Blogger.