Sunday, October 31, 2010

I've got 10 minutes.

and then I simply HAVE to get ready for church and leave. And also eat something. And steal some candy for sacrament meeting from my cousins. Basically I'm booked... and Monte Cristo was here rather late... so I slept in rather late.. HA!

Anyway.. last night was fantastical.

DANG I didn't get any pictures. I know. Terrible. I'LL TAKE SOME TODAY I PROMISE! I wish I could pinky promise you... I never break pinky promises.. but I can't. Curses. I'll just do it, okay?

Okay.

So I helped my Crazy, Halloween-obsessed Uncle Mike with his haunted house last night with Chocolaty Goodness and Monte Cristo. And we basically rocked it. The terrified little kids were adorable and the big kids trying not to be scared were hilarious. I'll take pics tonight. Really.

And then after that we dressed up to go to a big Halloween party at the airlines hangar. Secretly I kind of hate these parties.. but it was pretty fun. :) Chocolaty Goodness was an Anime Villain. I'll try and steal a pic from facebook somewhere and post later. Monte Cristo was a golfer. hahaha I'll do the same with him. I didn't get ANY pictures of my THIRD costume: an Indian person. haha like, dot Indian. Duh. It was fun.

And then we came home and Chocolaty Goodness was SO awkward trying to get me and Monte Cristo to make out with him RECORDING IT ON HIS PHONE. Super awkward. So we kicked him out. And then I reapplied some red lipstick... and. I need some background knowledge.

I sort of have a list of things, ways, and places to be that have to do with kissing. And getting red lipstick all over a man is kind of on that list.... and, let's be honest, Monte Cristo was more than happy to oblige me.

SO I reapplied red lipstick. I got it all over him. (HAHAHAHA) And then we opened the door for Jarrett and he was still there of course with his camera ready. So that's the only picture I have of me dressed as an Indian. Standing next to Monte Cristo with lipstick all over BOTH our faces. Fantastic.

And then I kicked Jarrett ALL the way out of my house and...

the rest is history! ;)

Overall a pretty fantastical night!

How was YOUR not-actually-Halloween-but-we're-celebrating-it-tonight-because-we're-Mormon Halloween?

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi, I'm Annie. I like life. I think it's pretty DARN awesome. I like blogging because I like writing. And I like talking about my life. I like that people read about my life... which is vain, I know. But I do! I'm a very silly girl but you'll like me. I just know it. :)
Powered by Blogger.