Monday, October 11, 2010

Things I need to blog about: Two

SECOND TOPIC! My weekend rocked. I went to Thatcher with Jon and Lexi and Kendra. And it rocked. And my family is awesome. I'll let the pictures... and one video... speak for themselves. Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


We did other stuff too... but I'm too lazy to talk about it. Sorry dude. IT WAS FUN THOUGH!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are so awesome. I'm almost as awesome as you, but even with my almost-ness, we managed to rock pretty well.

Annie Citrine said...

Psh whatever, Kelene. You're definitely cooler than me now. Geez. It makes me jealous. haha

But no joke.

Maralie said...

Jon wears lots of flowers and colorful things... hmm... :)

Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi, I'm Annie. I like life. I think it's pretty DARN awesome. I like blogging because I like writing. And I like talking about my life. I like that people read about my life... which is vain, I know. But I do! I'm a very silly girl but you'll like me. I just know it. :)
Powered by Blogger.