Wednesday, October 13, 2010

My life is so awesome....

... as I was signing into blogger I started typing mylifeisawesome. I didn't finish it alllll the way.

But it was basically almost all the way out.

That's how awesome my life is. :)

I slept in til 9 today.

And studied for my math midterm.

Then went laptop shopping with Monte Cristo. And he helped me pick out a fabulous one that I will actually purchase on Friday. He's super geeky. It's great.

Then I went to take my math midterm and I feel like I sort of rocked it. No big deal.

Then I played my first real game of ping pong and lost 21-5. HA!

Then I ate at this DELISH place Andrew's Barbecue by MCC with some friends. Love.

Then I failed at finding the mortuary I was supposed to meet at for class in freaking Phoenix. I hate that place.

SO Monte Cristo and I went on a date instead. :)

And it was splendid.

And I like him.

The end.

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi, I'm Annie. I like life. I think it's pretty DARN awesome. I like blogging because I like writing. And I like talking about my life. I like that people read about my life... which is vain, I know. But I do! I'm a very silly girl but you'll like me. I just know it. :)
Powered by Blogger.