Saturday, October 16, 2010

Oh kids...

This morning Sam ran up to me to hug me yelling, "YOU'RE SO SKINNY!!" Oh Sam, you made my day.

I was making mac n cheese and Sarah walks down to get some saying, "I'm not scared. Are YOU scared. Oh. You're SCARED!" All creepy like in a gravely demon voice. Weirdie.

Sam and his little friend talking:
Friend: I don't flush. I always just wait to for my mom to flush.
Sam: Yeah that's good. Sometimes I do, sometimes I don't.
Friend: Yeah, I just wait for my mom.

I was trying to tickle Jake again this morning. He has a friend over, too, who's witnessing this.
Jake: Stop tickling me! I don't like to be touched. Geez.
Me: Jake, you don't like to be touched?? Someday... you'll want to be touched. WHEN YOU ARE A MAN!
Ahahahahaha

That's all I got for now.

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi, I'm Annie. I like life. I think it's pretty DARN awesome. I like blogging because I like writing. And I like talking about my life. I like that people read about my life... which is vain, I know. But I do! I'm a very silly girl but you'll like me. I just know it. :)
Powered by Blogger.