Thursday, October 28, 2010

Mailbag.

Dear Body,
Sometimes you suck. Hardcore. I mean really?? It hardly seems fair to curse me with womanly troubles AND antibiotic troubles on the SAME DAY. Not nice. Not. Nice. Talk about painful and uncomfortable and just gross all around.
Hate, Me

Dear Bed,
Thank you for being so absolutely wonderful. I love you. You are so comfortable and warm and happy. I probably would have cried today if I couldn't crawl up in you.
Love, Me

Dear Bicycle,
I will get right back on you as soon as I am not sick anymore. I miss you dearly, but my body just can't take it right now.
Longingly, Me

Dear Halloween,
You're fun. I like you.
Woohooooo, Me

Dear Southwest Airlines,
Dude, you seriously rock. Thanks for having your lovely Halloween special so I could visit my Auntie Shawnapants in January. I can't wait to see her FACE! And the pretty Oklahoma winter. :)
Lurrvve, Me

Dear Monte Cristo,
:)
Lover, Me

Dear Sam,
I am not your mom. But that was funny when you called me mom in Walmart that one time. But really. I am not your mom. hahahaha
Love, Me

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi, I'm Annie. I like life. I think it's pretty DARN awesome. I like blogging because I like writing. And I like talking about my life. I like that people read about my life... which is vain, I know. But I do! I'm a very silly girl but you'll like me. I just know it. :)
Powered by Blogger.