Saturday, October 16, 2010

Moral of the story...

... sometimes life is hard. Suck it up.

... sometimes letting things be is the worst possible avenue to take.

... sometimes our hearts surprise us. Go with it.

... sometimes nothing makes sense but everything feels right.

... sometimes logic can't work you through something and you just have to go with your gut.

... sometimes all your plans go out the window and everything turns out better than you expected.

... sometimes when it feels like your heart is breaking... it's really just stretching into something that can fit perfectly with someone else's.

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi, I'm Annie. I like life. I think it's pretty DARN awesome. I like blogging because I like writing. And I like talking about my life. I like that people read about my life... which is vain, I know. But I do! I'm a very silly girl but you'll like me. I just know it. :)
Powered by Blogger.