Monday, October 11, 2010

Things I need to blog about: Seven

TOPIC SEVEN!!!

Yes, it's true. My life freaking rocks. You know why it rocks so much? I know exactly who I am and why I'm here and where I'm going.

I am a daughter of my Heavenly Father. I am a daughter of GOD. I am one of his little princesses and He loves me so so much. And I can feel His love. Always. That's the best. And I know He wants me to succeed in all the righteous endeavors I undertake. I know He helps me be the best me I can be. I know He has faith in me. And I have faith in Him. And His Son, Jesus Christ. I know Jesus died for my sins. I can see His Atonement working in my life right now. If we CONFESS and FORSAKE our sins... The Lord will remember them no more. How amazing is that? I'll tell you. It's incredible. I know I'm here to have a family and be tried and tested and grow and stumble and become better! I know I'll mess up. A lot. But Christ will be there to pick me right up if I let Him. I know if I live the way my Heavenly Father would have me live I get to spend eternity in His presence along with my wonderful family!

I have been blessed with so so many wonderful things lately. And I am so grateful.

With that knowledge and my blessings from my Heavenly Father how could my life NOT be awesome?

:)

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi, I'm Annie. I like life. I think it's pretty DARN awesome. I like blogging because I like writing. And I like talking about my life. I like that people read about my life... which is vain, I know. But I do! I'm a very silly girl but you'll like me. I just know it. :)
Powered by Blogger.