Monday, October 11, 2010

Things I need to blog about: Three

TOPIC THREE!!

More Monte Cristo. Yes please.

Let me tell you about this new lover I have.

He is funny and makes me laugh mucho.
He is crafty which is something I am not. And not evil villain crafty... like arts and craftsy. Except in boy form. He MADE his scriptures and scripture case. Out of leather. Sheep leather. From Australia. Holy Hannah.
I called him hot and he didn't like it. He prefers handsome or dashing. Mmm. :)
He sings. Even though he doesn't think he's very good.
He basically rocks at Just Dance which is a game that I adore.
He just got home from his mission in April. So he's all spiritual and awesome.
He is so attractive.
He makes me feel pretty.
He has good taste in music.
Kissing him basically rocks my world.
He's all sporty. Maybe it'll rub off on me. HA! (That was funny)
He doesn't do everything I tell him to do. Which is a nice change from my usual boys. hahaha He's not a push over. It's the right amount of give and take.
He's really nice to everyone. And he likes making people happy.
But he can be goofy and joke around. And mock. Oh goodness.
Also he's smart. And all intelligent.

That's all I've got so far.
Yeah, he's pretty cool.

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi, I'm Annie. I like life. I think it's pretty DARN awesome. I like blogging because I like writing. And I like talking about my life. I like that people read about my life... which is vain, I know. But I do! I'm a very silly girl but you'll like me. I just know it. :)
Powered by Blogger.